WIN A BMW HERITAGE JACKET AT DUST HUSTLE 12
on 28 May 2022
We are exited to be teaming up with BMW Motorrad for Dust Hustle 12 at Qld Moto Park on 28 May 2022.
We have an exciting competition on the cards where you will be able to submit your own design for a BMW R 18 race bike. Visit our marquee on the day and complete the entry with your own design for a chance to win a BMW Heritage Jacket, valued up to $750. Best of all, the winning design will be made into a reality for Dust Hustle 13 in November . How cool is that!
The winning entry will be chosen by a panel of three (3) judges and the winning bike design will be brought to reality and built for Dust Hustle 13 in November this year.
Come and visit us at the track and show us how creative you can be.
For complete T&Cs, see below.
1. Entry is open to all persons over the age of 18. Entry is open to persons under the age of 18 with their parents express consent.
2. The Competition opens on 28 May 2022 (7.00AM AEST) and closes on 28 May 2022 (5:00PM AEST).
3. For an entry to be valid it must contain a valid email and phone number and if applicable, a parents signature.
COMPETITION / PRIZE
4. The prize for the winning entrant is a BMW heritage Jacket of their choice up to the value of $750.
5. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. The use of the design may be used on social media or other advertising platforms for the purposes of promoting the competition.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants and winner(s) accept that the Promoters and all entities associated with the promotion may use the entrant’s and winner(s) name and likeness for their promotional and publicity purposes without the payment of any fee.
9. The winning design will be decided by a panel of three (3) judges on 31 May 2022.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by 5:00pm on 2 June 2022.
11. The Promoters' decision concerning any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. The Promoters will not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of winning the prize.
13. You agree that upon creation of any document or design or information which contain Intellectual Property Rights as part of the competition, ownership is transferred to and vests absolutely in the Promoters.
14. You warrant that you will not, and you are barred absolutely, from claiming or alleging that the Promoters do not own such Intellectual Property Rights and agree to indemnify the Promoters for any loss or damage (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) for any breach of this clause by you.
15. The Promoters are BMW Australia, TeamMoto BMW Springwood and Morgan and Wacker BMW.
16. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.